Closure: dC is closing... (26-08-2015)
Warning: Reselling Our Cheats (18-04-2015)
Notice: Hotmail Email Issues (29-03-2015)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Info] dC is closing...
Exclamation 
We are sorry to inform you but as of today, dC is closing. Cheats will be disabled. Site might be left alive however services will remain disabled.
Everyone who purchased after 16th of July has been refunded.

The team isn't as it was in the past, we don't have the time needed anymore thus we part ways with the community as well as go our own ways in life. However, do not regret. It was a beautiful time together and we accomplished many things.
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
(26-08-2015, 07:27 AM)Jabberwock Wrote: We are sorry to inform you but as of today, dC is closing. Cheats will be disabled. Site might be left alive however services will remain disabled.
Everyone who have purchased after 16th of July have been refunded.

The team isn't as it was in the past, we don't have the time needed anymore thus we part ways with the community as well as go our own ways in life. However, do not regret. It was a beautiful time together and we accomplished many things.

Well, it was nice being part of this great VIP forum, hope we can reunited sometime in the present. but for now good luck everyone dC will be missed.
[Image: a8201.png]
do you guys know some hack for skill 2?
Thanks for the Happy times and great super powers,
We will miss you, have a happy life and good luck to you all..
Sad to see the site going, you guys truly put hard work into this site and the cheat, many memorable days
“How can sky be the limit when there is footprints on the moon.” – Logic
Nooooo
Freddy wasent lying
***** u hatchet, no wonder ur kids and ur wife dosent like u u cant do anything good

PLEASE PLEASE DIE YOU FAGGOT
Bye DC and a.v.a
Sad Damn. thanks for everything.
Thanks you guys :'(
I have been here long subscribe.ma and as if you know for a lifetime .you are good people,really helped all,I'm sorry that you are closing .I wish you much good to you and to your families .

I used google translate I hope I did understand my state . bye delusioncheat.
bye guys Sad
Thank you so much guys.
Good luck and have fun
Thank you for help Sad
I Have half of my days can u refund half? thanks.
delusionCheats 
A.V.A Subscriber .
freedy busted from aeria company thats whay the site going to close